- No products in the cart.
Impressive Benefits of Carrots
- Reduced cholesterol, lower risk of heart attacks,
- Warding off of certain cancers,
- Improved vision and reduced signs of premature aging.
- Increase the health of your skin, boost the immune system, improve digestion
- Increase cardiovascular health, detoxify the body, and boost oral health in a variety of ways.
- They also provide a well-rounded influx of vitamins and minerals
Carrots are one of the most widely used and enjoyed vegetables in the world, partly because they grow relatively easily, and are very versatile in a number of dishes and cultural cuisines. They are scientifically classified as Daucus carota, and it is categorized as a root vegetable. It is typically orange in color, but purple, white, yellow, and red carrots are out there, just not as common. The taproot of the carrot is the part of the vegetable most commonly eaten, although the greens are still beneficial in salads and other forms.
250g, 500g, 1kg, 1.5kg, 2kg, 2.5kg, 3kg, 3.5kg, 4kg, 4.5kg, 5kg